Taking Calls Now, Call Us:
Residential Roofing Depot is central Florida’s select new construction company for both residential and commercial applications. Our advanced knowledge on the latest technologies, materials, and techniques set us apart from other roofing companies.
Our team has worked closely with highly reputable general contractors, real estate investors, custom home builders, and commercial builders to produce high quality new construction roofs. We understand the importance of working quickly yet efficiently to prevent any unnecessary work stoppages that may affect profitability
There are many considerations licensed contractors need to take when starting on a commercial roof construction project. Commercial applications typically involve roofs that are flatter with less of a slope than residential, and therefore the roofing crew should be well trained to handle the associated challenges.
Residential Roofing Depot has extensive experience with the following systems and applications:
Scope of commercial projects our roofing company has completed:
Our team of knowledgeable contractors has worked with new home builders and real estate investors extensively to construct only the highest quality new roofs.
Our areas of new construction expertise:
Different from re-roofing, new roof construction involves working on the structure framework for the roof, installing the underlayment, and completing the outer layer. When considering a new construction roofing company to take on your residential projects, it’s crucial that experience and expertise be verified.
Because of the amount of materials and labor involved in new construction, the cost of new roof construction will vary depending on several factors:
1. Institute effectual and efficient communication with the general contracting team and project managers.
2. Establish how change orders will be implemented
3. Inspect building envelope and confirm accuracy of building plan measurements
4. Establish job site access and roof traffic paths
5. Coordinate trade sequencing to ensure safety and prevent damage to the roof
6. Organize trade-related roof penetrations before new roof installation
7. Survey and enforce OSHA/EPA safety standards
8. Ensure manufacturer requirements are up to standard
Our experts are focused and committed to staying on budget and cooperating with the need for smooth daily operations of the construction site. When you work with Residential Roofing Depot, you can expect nothing but meticulous attention to detail.